Immigration Medical Examination
For Immigration Medical in Indianapolis, Indiana. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services department dictates the requirements that prospective residents must satisfy, and one of theme is a medical exam proving satisfactory health. A civil surgeon is a physician appointed by the department to conduct such exams. If you are looking for a civil surgeon to conduct your adjustment of status or immigration medical exam, the staff at International Family of Medicine Walk-in & Urgent Care can help. We specialize in USCIS immigration medical exams for patients throughout the greater Indianapolis area.
What is Immigration Medical Exam or Green Card Physical Exam?
An Immigration Medical Exam generally entails the following services:
- Verification of previous vaccinations
- Administration of any additional vaccines that are necessary
- Tests for tuberculosis and other diseases
- Physical examination and satisfaction of all required paperwork
- Assessment of any mental or physical abnormalities
Our medical examination consists of these simple steps:
- A check of your medical and immunization history
- Professional assessment of your physical and mental health
- Tests for various diseases and illnesses
- Drug and alcohol screening